Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

whoa whoa whoa

First off.. Ovulating sucks! And to those guys out there (including my husband) who thinks cramps are funny. Shame on you. Aunt flow is in full affect. :-) well things are looking up for the most part, I mean God is so good! He knows just how much I can handle, we can handle. That his hand is never too short, its always within His reach. I can't begin to thank God enough for ALL that he has done. I am so thankful that he knows our hearts, he knows out thoughts, and he know just what were going through. Thank you God, for you've been so faithful.

About 70% of this deployment=ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!! Whoa. I cannot begin to explain my excitement and my joy right now. I can hardly contain it!!

Well I don't have much to say today. Except God is good and I love my husband beyond anything ever fathonable.

I love you babe-o
Xoxo

Your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment