Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its been a long while!

I've been thinking about updating this blog for quite some time.. and boy things have definately changed since July. Since July, my awesome, most fantastic husband has returned home from overseas. He came back at the end of August. :) Another big milestone in 2009 was my older sister had the first baby of the family. We welcomed Mariah Adrielle Sanchez into our family on December 16th 2009. She is absolutely a gorgeous baby, I could stare at her all day long. Other than that. WE are doing well. School is good and Christmas was GREAT. God has beyond blessed us with a wonderful supportive family that is always pushing, supporting and encouraging us. Derek and I are standing on God's promises and speaking blessings for 2010. WE stand in agreement that we WILL own a house by the end of 2010.

I dont have much to update but as far as 2010 I am going to keep this updated for my family so they can stay in the loop with us.

Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment