Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Start of a New Year.

After being married to the man that I admire with my whole heart is still learning a grip load of stuff about me.. since he was gone for the majority of last year... we werent here to "know know" each other or we just forgot. lol either way. Just wanted to say that 2010 is going to be the best year for us. in officially in 11 months we are out of the military life. For Good. and I cant wait to move back to Arizona and start my own family. :) Is it weird planning in your mind how you picture your future house to be? or how you want your walls painted and how you want to decorate each room? well, I do! there is nothing wrong in my opinion with speaking LIFE into your life. :) my momma taught me that.


Anyways. update on our baby girl. Mariah Adrielle is doing Fabulous. She is now officially at 13 pounds.. and yes, she is only 2 weeks old.. shes our little monster.. mom is always mooing. :) here is a picture of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment