Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prayer Prayer Prayer.

So news is with the process with purchasing our first home.

We've been contacted by the VA and the process to getting the first step done is out of the way. WE needed to fill out the Va certificate of eligibility. Done that. check.

Now were getting pre-approved on an amount.. and to make things more exciting I have found a house that I absolutely loved the moment I saw it. 4 beds, 3 baths. huge kitchen, 3-car garage. marble counter tops in the kitchen along with tile and carpeting in the rooms. witha GRASS backyard. yay! and its actually UNDER our budget.. So Derek has yet to see it but hopefully he will love it as much as I do.. actually I think he will, because his precious wife found it for cheaper than what we initially decided on. Cant wait to go and see it.. since its located in Zona, mom and dad are gonna head out to go see it. what I like most about the property is that it is literally a hop, skip and a jump away from my sissys house. which means we can have the baby on whenever we'd like.. ALSO its less than 5 mins from mom and dad.. metophorically speaking-we could all see each other daily.

We are standing and beleiving God for his promises and just believing in Him.

anyways more updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment