I'm the girl who waits months for a single kiss, a kiss that makes the months apart worth every second.
How to Really know that your IN LOVE with your Man -
1. You sleep with his dog tags gently in your hand. Just hoping that he feels a little bit closer to you and he know your thinking about him .
2. You look at your phone a million times a day, thinking come on - just ring already, especially at 900 at night and 1200 in the afternoon .
3. You get up in the middle of the night to check your e-mail.
4. You sleep with your cell phone incase he calls in the middle of the night, and jump when it does ring.
5. You haven't shaved your legs in weeks, and the only time you actually do, is when you gotta wear shorts.
6. You start paying close attention at the news when the words "military" or "Afghanistan" are mentioned.
7. You suddenly have an obsession with anything military related.
8. You see someone wearing an Navy, or USMC shirt and you get this overwhelming urge to talk to them.
9. You make friends with strangers online just because they are in the same situation as you and are the only ones that can truly understand what you are going through.
10. You can't decide what to wear when you meet him at the airport because his flight comes in at a ridiculous hour in the morning and you want to look cute, but not too cute, because your cutest outfit you want to save for your first full day together.
11. You find yourself checking your e-mail every fifteen minutes.
12. You know all the time differences between where you are and Iraq, Ireland, Kuwait, Italy, Germany, Korea, and every state in the U.S.
13. The highlight of your day is getting a letter that was mailed a month ago.
14. And if you don't get a letter, the highlight of your day is writing him a letter that you know he will be able to read in a month.
15. You realize that HOMECOMING is so much more than a football game.
16. You want to hit any happy couple you see together.
17. You get excited about "unknown" phone numbers calling you.
18. You see a "support our troops" sticker on a car when you are stuck in traffic and you find yourself guessing about who they know that is deployed and thinking about their entire life story.
19. When the clock says 11:11, you find yourself wishing for the same thing every time: a call from your man.
20. You get excited when its only 5 months until you see your Man instead of 7!
21. You can't stand girls that talk about missing their boyfriends who live a few hours away. You just want to yell "drive and go see them" because if you had the chance, you would jump on the first plane to go see your soldier no matter how far it is.
22. You don't know what teams are on top for football, basketball, etc, because there is no other man around.
23. You wouldn't dream of walking out of the house without the cell phone and every number you have is forwarded to that cell.
24. You stay on the internet for hours searching for anything and everything about the military.
25. You talk to your friends about him so much that they finally realize your crazy, and you madly miss this man.
26. You shower with your cell phone sitting on the bathroom counter, so you don't miss his call.
27. If your cell phone battery is half used, you run to put it on charge, so if he happens to call, the battery don't die when your actually talking to him.
28. You are reading this and smiling and nodding because you know it's so true.