Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."

Day 1 of diet: WOW!
I NEVER thought that living back home and have my mom on my case about what I eat would totally make a difference in what I take in and how much I work out. Actually, I am feeling GREAT! Yesterday I started my fitness training and I worked out twice today! Nevertheless, I woke up and couldn't even move but man I am feeling great. Although I am trying to stick it out and not eat junk food, that is a little hard for me. But I am trying and just within one day I am feeling great about myself. Since we are all attempting to loose weight all together, FAMILY We ALL weighed in yesterday. WE are set weight goals and how much we want to loose. Manuel wants to loose 67 pounds.. He wants to be 180 pounds! Isn't that kinda crazy? Anyways. It's going good.

Other than that, things are going great. I didn't get a chance to talk to you today, but not much is going on except me continuing to look for a job. Actually, you'll be surprised to know that I have my first interview next week with the University of Phoenix. Kinda weird right? but Its a job. We'll see.

Anyways I am off to church here soon, just thought I'd give you my first update on my fitness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment