Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to the world, Naomi Adriana Sanchez

Last time I updated I mentioned that we'd be having our monthly doctors appointment. Well we went and we were sure the doctor was going to be able to tell if we were going to have a boy or girl but the little person didn't want to work with us... He OR She had their legs closed the whole time. The doctor even made me move my belly and sit up to see if that would do the job, nope. That little turd... wait, does this mean that this child is going to be stubborn? Golly, If they are anything like me I think we're gonna have some problems.. LOL. So, we then just scheduled a 4D ultrasound on the 15th, friday. Hopefully they will be able to tell if its a he or she. I'm so anxious is knowing already. I just want to go out and purchase a whole bunch of stuff.. I'm excited.. the time seems to be flying by which is good. Arizona is beginning to get a tad hot so I am hoping to not be a not-so-grumpy-pregnant-woman. I've been stocking up on shorts and sandals. and maternity clothes. So I am hoping that this summer is a good one for me.




In other news... My sister Vanessa and my Brother in law Manuel welcomed my new neice Naomi Adriana Sanchez into the world on April 7th, 2011 at 10:37 AM weighing 7 pounds 1.6 ounces. 19 inches long. And I must say, not because she is M neice but she is unbelievably beautiful. You know how newborns have to take a few days to get cute? well, not Naomi or Mariah.. They were instantly beautiful kids. It's so funny because Naomi is a little screamer. When she wants something she lets out this little scream. its actually to die for because she lets you know what she wants.. And its too funny because she likes the pacifier! Mariah didn't like the paci ever! But its so awesome to be able to experience what its like to have a newborn around. Actually it is kind of scary. because reality has sunken in that in a little over 4 months I will be having my own child. frightening huh? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment