Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

This is Motherhood

Zyana is one month old.
This is Motherhood.. It is life in fast forward.  The moment you give birth life suddenly feels like it moves so fast that you can barely breathe, take a moment to relax and soak it all in.  Zyana has grown so much within these last 120 days that it makes me somewhat a little; on the side sad knowing how fast time is actually flying by.  Knowing each milestone that we pass is a milestone that has come and gone, awaiting for the next move, giggle, cry, poopy diapy, shots, roll overs she'll have.

I just want to wrap her up in my arms, inhale her sweetness, kiss her, love on her and pause time.  I just want to drown myself in her love, forever.

I've added some photos of her.. mostly of her sleeping and smiling.  I kinda think I am a little overly obsessed with taking pictures of her when she sleeps. :)  But I cannot help it.  she is beautiful and I want to share her beauty with the world.





















No comments:

Post a Comment