Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

MY BABY is 1!

I haven’t posted any new blogs in a few months, but I do have so much to write about.  Today, we officially have a 1 year old.  My little girl Zyana-Lee Grace Gonzalez was born at 10:02 AM weighing 7 pounds 3.2 ounces, 19 inches of pure perfection. Derek and I have been so unbelievably blessed, God has been so good to us.  In the past year I have learned to be patient, understanding, loving, and compassionate about all things that involve my family.  Becoming a mother has been one of the best investments we’ve made.  All the sleepless nights, upset tummy aches, colds, coughs, teething, diapy rashes, and midnight crying has made everything so awesome to be a mom.  And Derek, Derek is as just amazing.  He has been such a good dad, watching him with our daughter just amazes me.  God gave me a good husband and he gave Zyana an amazing dad.  We are beginning to look forward and hopefully very soon add to our family.  In the meantime, we are going to soak up her love, enjoy the kisses, laughs, giggles and cuddles she has to offer.

This year has been awesome.  We are closing on our third quarter of the year and its nice to finally see the weather changing and getting cooler.  This month, Derek transferred to University of Phoenix to complete his bachelors program, and this month I’ve begun a new endeavor of starting graduate school at the Grand Canyon University.  I’m kind of scared and excited at the same time for the both of us to be in school.  Definitely looking forward to tiresome nights of late night homework and coffee together.  Yesterday, Derek had his first night of class, he was home by 10:30, the baby was already asleep so he asked me to help him with his homework, I got  a smile on my face, so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment