Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've decided

So, I've decided to give this a try. Something to keep me busy well the hubby is away. Its midnight here and I'm wide awake. I've found myself suffering from Insomnia. Derek is 19 hours ahead of me, and I have come to the conclusion that I should sleep while he sleeps and be awake while he is awake. haha not such a great idea. cause I am loosing my mind. Today marks our 40 day mark. We have about 180 days to go of this madness. Which, in all actuality, time seems to be flying by but I don't like saying that cause out of no where the days will be longer and the nights will be lonelier.

I also found myself doing so much more online shopping. Especially for the wedding. We have been buying and buying for this wedding! and its great and all I just wish it was time already. we have until October 31st. which is so far away, but its kinda good because we have a lot accomplished already. The reception is paid for, food is paid for, invitations are done, wedding dress is bought, bridesmaids dresses picked out, flowers are picked out. so much stuff is done already.. I don't think Derek thought that I would have so much done so soon, haha I need to slow down because I have so many more months alone that I need to keep myself busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment