Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Missing his voice

I talked to Derek today on the phone, and I must must say he sounds so different. and so far away at that. I dont know why, but it made me so sad, it broke me. I just wish he was back home already, its been 2 months and it feels like a lot longer than that. For the most part he is doing good, hes out to sea right now heading back to Japan, he'll be there for one day then hes off to Korea with his unit. I didnt do much today. did a grip of homework, cleaned and went to the gym. Not too much going on in th life of Bernadette at the moment.

In other news, my sisters are coming to visit me for spring break which I am so ready for. I need some interaction with people!! haha, I'm ready to hit the beach already. :-)


I miss you hubby, not too much to say today. I love you so much..

The Wife. Bern

No comments:

Post a Comment