Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh joy. the military

Great, never would have I thought that Derek would have to face another deployment until last night. currently Derek is in Bridgeport and his stupid chief keeps questioning all the sr line guys about extending for afghanistan, which is a buncha BS if you ask me. 3/5 isnt supposed to be heading out until oct/now. Derek gets out in Dec. Dec 10th to be exact. Well come last night Derek advised me that his chief is going to make every attempt possible to get the guys in another battalion who is onward to deploy for a spring deployment. if you ask me its crap and a half. Derek isnt too happy about this. and the bad thing about all of this is me and D have been planning on what we have lined up for our civi life..

not too much that my mind is dwelling on..

No comments:

Post a Comment