Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

A love letter to my babys swing... True Story

A love note to my baby girls swing.

Dearest, Fisher-Price My Little Snug-a-Bunny Swing, (LONG DANG name!)
I just wanted to say thank you and that I love you dearly. You have been so good to our family these last  six months that I wanted to let you know that you are important piece to our families life :).  I know some people would think that this is weird writing to you but this little letter is to prove to you our little token of appreciation.  I know it might seem a little fast being that we have only really known you for 6 months but, we really cannot imagine our life without you.My life is better because of you. The soothing way about you and your soft “voice” that hums sweet, little lullabies to my baby makes my heart pitter patter. You’re so considerate – always offering to take the baby so I can get a break and maybe make myself a sandwich – you know the way to my heart.  I know you’re not the best looking piece of furniture in my house but as of right now... I don’t care about looks. It’s what’s inside that counts – and inside of you lies a magical baby whisperer that more than makes up for the chunk of real estate you take up in my master bedroom (you do have a 25 lb. weight limit after all), but I just want to take advantage of every beautiful moment of this wonderful thing we have going while I can.



I’m so glad you’re in my life baby swing.
Signed,
Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment