Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Wow,  This should be interesting. I have pretty much my entire life in my little huge bag..
  • inhaler
  • hand sanitzer
  • baby wipes
  • keys
  • debit card
  • military ID
  • drivers license
  • water bottle
  • wallet
  • eye glasses/ w glass cleaner
  • work ID
  • socks
  • comb
  • 2 different bottles of nasal spray
  • clips
  • benadryl
  • chap stick
  • 2 mascaras
  • ear phones
  • 6 pens
  • 2 mirrors
  • car keys
  • nail clippers
  • cuiticle cutter
  • baby wipes
  • knife
  • 3 pairs of tweezers
  • camera
  • ib profen
  • brown eyeliner
  • USMC stuff
  • AUX cord for Ipod
WOW!  the majority of this stuff I dont even use on a regular basis!  whats with the mascara and tweezers! geez! ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment