Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Man, in this past month I have learned that friends come and friends go.  I mean I've always known this but someone who calls you a "friend" should always be there for you.  and this I learned just about a week ago.  Sometimes I feel like I annoy and bother people, I am a very down to earth, real person.  I speak my mind (a lil too much sometimes) I can be loud, obnoxious, and goofy....-this is me, if you don't like it, get over yourself.  This is my personality and my life..  please do not call someone a friend if you do not like everything about them, they were that way from before they were your friend.
-signed,
Me aka
goofy
stupid
crazy
loud
nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment