Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Well, I've changed, I will continue to change and sometimes I hate that! :)  Since last year and now  I have learned patience.  Derek was gone last year and this year for two seperate deployments and let me tell you something.. If you are or not a military spouse that HAS NOT faced a deployment count yourself lucky.  You can be a military spouse all you want, but being seperated is a completely a different story and with seperation you learn patience, a deeper desire to love and to be loved.  I have matured and grown into a better woman, and a better wife.. and I hope next year more positive changes continue to come,

here is me this year
And here is me last year,  taken for my hubby on deployment # 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment