Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Here is me.


15 Facts about me that people dont know...

1. I love wearing mens deoderant.
2. I'm going to school to be a Dr, thats right. A doctor.
3. I was engaged for only 3 days, then my husband and I decided why wait? lets just go and get married. So we ran off the day after Thanksgiving of 2008 and got married. and we didnt tell anyone until Derek's first deployment.
4. I was recently diagnosed with Lung Disease. COPD-

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the most common lung diseases. It makes it difficult to breathe. There are two main forms of COPD:

Chronic bronchitis, defined by a long-term cough with mucus
Emphysema, defined by destruction of the lungs over time

Causes
Smoking is the leading cause of COPD. The more a person smokes, the more likely that person will develop COPD although some people smoke for years and never get COPD.

In rare cases, nonsmokers who lack a protein called alpha-1 antitrypsin can develop emphysema.

Other risk factors for COPD are:

Exposure to certain gases or fumes in the workplace
Exposure to heavy amounts of secondhand smoke and pollution
Frequent use of cooking gas without proper ventilation

Symptoms include-
Cough with mucus
Shortness of breath (dyspnea) that gets worse with mild activity
Fatigue
Frequent respiratory infections
Wheezing

5.
I can't wait to have babies. I, well I should say "WE've" been trying quite hard. and its ridiculously fun. HAHA

6.
IN 2011 we will be homeowners. My husband and I purchased a home, and currently it is in process of getting built. yes, a new home. With granite countertops, oak cabinets, tile, and carpet. you know, the usual.

7.
I have a very strong fear of getting my hair cut. Cutting my hair is the worse thing that happens to me yearly, aside from the gyno violating me.

8.
Today is my birthday, and I am terribly terrified of aging. I am scared to get wrinkly and saggy.

9.
I am allergic to pretty much everything that floats in the air, and because of it I should belong in a bubble. My supervisor makes fun of me and calls me Bernie Hives. and I hate that nickname.

10. My family is gonna be millionaires. You know why, because my brother in law is going to be playing professional soccer for this team IN TURKEY!

11. My husband is the one who can take the best care of me. and I am learning more and more about him everyday, and everyday I am getting more and more crazy about that man.

12. You can never ever catch me without my blackberry or Ipod.

13. I HATE HATE HATE Citrus but I am in love with Lemon. weird huh?


14.
I'm a pastors Kid. or to some, pastors spoiled rotten brat. I just tell them to dont hate. haha

15. I am the best person at being ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment