Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future or about your spouse.

Well, being that I am already married.  I cannot picture my life being more perfect.  in general I will have to say that my life is perfect, well to me it is. and thats all that matters.  My husband is the light of my life.. he has been more perfect to me than any person has ever attempted to be.  My husband Derek I will always hold near and dear to my heart.  I never pictured myself being married young.. well, to me I am young..LOL. I wanted to wait until about 25-30 but I eventually bit the big one and got married.  We ran off and got married and no one found out that we got married until a week before Dereks 1st deployment.  And we hurt a lot of people doing it that way... but its okay.. Derek is a wonderful man and he does put up with a lot because I can be quite the handful sometimes.  Most people who have given up on me and my personality, but not Derek.  He has been through everything with me, thick and thin.  And I cannot thank God enough for the Man of God that my husband is.  Every day he is becoming a better husband.  I always told myself I wanted to marry someone just like my dad, and I sure did.  He wears sweats and moccasins just LIKE MY dad.. haha.. So I do beyond a shadow of a doubt love my husband uncoditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment