Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Well, I try to always give myself short term goals, but for this month I'm gonna have to go with Christmas Shopping. Christmas is next month that the thought hasnt even sunken in yet to get on my shopping list. Granted, We are buying a house and I'm not saying times are tough but right now our financial situation is a little different and our priorities are with saving. However, I would love to go out and spend money on my family. I love spending and giving to people who are important to me. Ask anyone and they will tell you how giving we are, there is nothing that is in our power that we wouldnt do.. So I say Christmas shopping.

My list goes for:
-Derek
-Mom
-Dad
-Vanessa
-Manuel
-Angelica
-BABY Mariah
-Dereks dad Marlon
-and other little nacks for relatives.

That should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment