Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

There is something that I always do that gives me the "wow" factor. Weird enough right? Well I am beyond proud to be able to say that I will be a homeowner in three very short months. My husband and I decided to take the plunge and purchase a house. And we did. Buying a home or making any major decesion that takes time for prayer is a big step. And without serving an Awesome God this couldnt be possible. Now I always hear people say how many wonderful things are happening, which is awesome. but I never hear people give God praise. So today, I thank God for all that he has done in my life, my husbands life. and the things he will continue to do. I am a beyond blessed woman, and I know this. I have a wonderful husband who serves the Lord and loves me with his whole heart. And I couldnt be more happy. God is good. The devil is a liar. and ALL praise goes to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment