Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you



















There have been so many people throughout my life that have impacted my life in more than one way but the two that I have to go with are My husband Derek and my neice Mariah Adrielle.










First, my husband Derek. My husband Derek has been more far amazing than I thought I could ever have. He is the light of my life and is the most respectful individual I have ever met. Not only does he love me, but he would do anything for me. Words cannot express how much I love and desire him.















Secondly, My neice Mariah Adrielle. Let me tell you how much of a handful this lil baby is but she is by far, hands down the most amazing thing ever invented! Currently she is 11 months old and this little girl has more personality that some 20 years olds have. However, the reason why she is so important to me is because before her I never ever wanted or desired children. and now when I am with her, I cannot picture my life without kids. She has changed my heart and my heart aches when I cant see her. She makes all our lives very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment