Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Hmm, a bad habit. Just one? oh where should I begin? Well the worse habit of all is nail biting. I have been biting nails since before I had teef. :) nail biting is such a disgusting habit. and every year I've been trying to break it. well for my new years resolution every year its the same one. haha

another bad habit that I am currently in the process of starting is.... DRIVING FAST. I am an unbelievably fast driver. I cut people off, I break check them. I drive sometimes 30+ over the speed limit, I text while driving and I dont use my turning signals. boy this one has been adjusting quite fast actually. My mother was involved in a car accident last week and since then I havent done any of these. Ok, I just lied. I sped this morning to work cause I was running late. :()

No comments:

Post a Comment