Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Been Thinking

I've come to realize that my husband has been right all along. And as much as I'd like to say he wasn't right, with this I can't help it. I've finally accepted that my husband is not going to re-enlist in the Navy. I've overlooked a couple of the most important things in a marriage, and one of those is growing together and that we shouldn't be apart. Since he is on the green side, if we were going to re-enlist, I know we'd have to face at least 2 or 3 more deployments. The military has been our life saver, financially. They pay for so many things that I kinda get scared in what we will do once he decides to get out. Derek has been talking a lot about moving back to Zona and actually had been looking at houses online. He really wants to buy a brand new house, everything we design and choose. And I don't blame him. He's always been on the go that he really hasn't had a place to actually call home. And all I want to do is make him happy and be apart of his life. Well, most of you know that I DO NOT want to move back to Zona. For school, but I've decided that I am going to UofA for school, they have a campus in Phx that I can attend and to really think about it we should be set. Derek will find a job at the hospital, and me.. Let's see if I get a job in the future. Lol...

Well, babe-o... I've missed you so much these past few weeks than I have in forever. I love you so much!

Your wife,

Love you husband.

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment