Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Being a woman

Alright, so my last post I was talking about ovulating. Ovulating is so under rated its ridiculous. If a man could expeirience ovulation, I'd enjoy that. Even just once. Haha.

Alright, down to business. I had an okay day. Woke up, did the usual. Homework. I had a paper due yesterday at midnight and I totally forgot it was due so today I turned it in late. First time ever that its happened and I got two points deducted. That sucks. Oh well. After homework I had to meet with my team mates from school for a group project that we have to do. That was cool. Well worth the time because we got plenty done. After that I headed to blockbuster and picked up some movies. I've watched every movie that we own. That I started watching some of them. Two and three times. I was due new movies. Haha

When I got home I was hungry so I made some food. :-) and now I'm watching a movie. Hahaha. God my life is boring. I have been waiting 4 days to talk to my husband and I have not received a call! I think the Lord is trying to teach me something! Patience! For sure!

I miss my babe-o soooo much

BUT I love you more!!

The wife, bern

Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment