Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm home!

It took a full 7 days for me to hear from my husband! Omg it was long overdue, I missed his voice so much, that I got a little teary when I heard him say. "Hi baby". That melted my heart. My husband is my pride and joy, the light of my life. He made that whole week without hearing from him, simply better. I was having so many mixed feelings. I was mad one day, and anxious for him to call so I could tell him off. Then the next day I was sad where I just wanted to hear his voice, my emotions have been out of control lately! God I miss my husband! But just hearing his voice today made all the problems that I have, melt away. I have an amazing husband. I can't wait to have him home and me back in his arms. ;-)

I've pretty much have had the best day ever. I was able to talk to my husband for a long time and I'm hear with my family.

I love you babe-o

The wife

No comments:

Post a Comment