Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ovulating sucks

Oh the start of yet another joyous month. Ovulation. Just kidding, could you see my sarcasm in that? I forgot what cramps were like! Never have I had cramps like this ever. I am in some serious pain. I've had hot flashes today and out of no where I am freezing! Then I fell asleep and I woke up sweating like nobodies business. I am in pain. And ib profen is NOT helping! I hate midol and heat pads are out of the question. I wish my husband was home to take some serious care of me.

In other news. I had class tonight, a new class for the next 5 weeks. Class was for 4 hours and it seemed like 4 years. 6-10 and all we did was talk about the same stuff! I figured it out, I am paying 1500 per class and all we talk about is the same subject?!?! Wtf why is it that much? I can't figure it out but it gets me!

Well update on my babe-o. He is doing...... Well I don't know I haven't talked to him in 4 days. And I hate it! I missed his time on the internet and I pretty much beach myself up over it. I have just been praying and praying he would call and he hasn't. I am trying to figure out why, but I can't.

Well, Sunday is Easter and I am pretty excited about it. Christmas and Easter are pretty close. They both have to deal with Christ. And I just wish he was home to celebrate this holiday with me. Remember when we were young and we use to boil easter eggs and color them and do an egg hunt? God I miss those days, those were the days.

I miss you my handsome husband

Xoxox
The wife, love you babe-o

No comments:

Post a Comment