Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still sick

I've been feeling sick the past few days, I've got a tickle in my throat and my tummy has been killing me like no ones business. My head has been pounding because I'm going through my "caffiene attacks" again. But I'm trying to stop drinking coffee so in the mean time I'm going through withdrawls.

I'm in Arizona. Been here for 2 days. I love being home and being with the family, only thing is I wish my husband were here to expeirence my family more. Actually, I just wish he was home. Period.

I really don't have much to say lately. My life has been so blank. Alls I know is when I don't talk to my husband my life just sucks. Its been difficult that I haven't been able to talk with him as much these past couple of weeks.....

I miss my babe-o so much

Love you husband,
The wife.
Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment