Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good day

Ive talked to my husband today for the majority of the day and that in itself has made my day. I missed talking to him while he was in Korea, he was doing a whole bunch of training excercises. I am so very grateful and extremely blessed for the husband that I have. I know I dont tell him enough how much I appriciate all the things that he does for me, but I do. I am a blessed woman and I dont know what my life would be without my husband in it. I know he isnt here right now to hear me complain about my day, and I dont have anyone to go and cry to right now, but when he gets back all will change. I know it. I miss him so much. you know so many woman take their husbands for granted, that I've made a commitment to myself that I will do whatever it takes to keep my husband happy (gosh, should I be admitting that) ?? :-)

well, its getting late and I need to hit those sheets, i didnt accomplish any of the homework that I was supposed to today. bummer. tomm is homework overload.

Good night
i love you babe0

x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment