Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

well

So. I'm officially headed with the family up to Flagstaff for a weekend trip of camping. I haven't heard from Derek in almost 2 weeks and I feel like I'm dying inside. I started listening to certain songs and I'm getting more and more depressed. I've been so sad about not hearing from him. I miss him so much.

I haven't updated the past couple days cause the last couple days have sorta just been a blur to me. I'm just going through the motions right now and trying to hurry up and get to the next day and pray my husband calls me. Gosh I feel like I'm dying without hearing my husbands voice. I've accepted a while ago that he's not here but just the fact of him not calling and him being busy hurts me so bad. I feel like I'm slowly... Gahhh. I don't know it just sucks so bad.

In other news... I have a special birthday present for my husband! I can't wait to tell him. He's gonna be shocked when I tell him what he can do and buy. I sent out his special package which I know he will def enjoy (wink wink babe-o) ;-).

In other news I talked to the family readiness officer ssgt Pogue. He updated me on the guys and their status' and all that good stuff I am officially back in the loop of getting informatio every week on my guym and the other guys. The emails that I get put a smile on my face. :-)

Well. I'm about to take a nap.

I miss you husband!
More and more

Love you,
The wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment