Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

a start of a new exercise

So... He's off to The Phillipines!! :-( these past couple weeks have been great! Him and I really were just adjusting well, talking and such. Now he's off. Again. Now I have to get used to the fact all over again that I won't be hearing from him 2 or 3 times a day... Now, if I'm lucky, once or twice a week. And leave me alone! I have every right to complain. All of us woman do, but we lucked out that they didn't have to go to Afghanistan after all. But I mean, its still hard and the distance is horrible. But I just already wish he was home! Its early at 90 days and 123 days that he can be back in my arms again... So that, that puts a smile on my face. So we'll see how it goes in the Phillipines. I mean, I am excited for him. Just not being able to hear from him gets the best of me sometimes. :-( I love my husband so much, more than he will ever ever know. And I am praying that he continues to be safe and protected. And I pray that this time will in fact fly by. Thailand was long, Korea even felt like it was longer.. :-( but this exercise starts on the 16th and ends 2 weeks later, giving them at least a couple days of limbo or liberty. Whatever its called. :-).

Babe-o, I miss you and I love you terribly. :-)

Xoxox bern

No comments:

Post a Comment