Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Caffeine attack!

Oh my goodness. its 1208 pm and I am wide awake. I had a whole pot of coffee today and now I cant sleep and I have a terrible migrane headache because of it. bad mistake. my eyes are killing me, my head hurts, I have a cough and my throat has a tickle. I hope I dont get sick.. My sisters are coming here next week for spring break and I do not want to get sick.. today I talked to you. it was amazing like usual but today was exceptionally great. I dont know what you do or how you do it, but, man, you make me so relaxed when I'm so uptight and you arent even here to calm me down. but, something about the way you comfort me with what you say and how you say it makes me at ease so well. I started writing a whole bunch of things I miss while you were here and what I love about you.. I also started our wedding vows.. oh my, I have been getting myself worked up over little things.. especially when it comes to you and I cause I cant wait til you are back to do a whole bunch of things for the lost time we've missed.. well I dont have too much to say.

I love you my handsome hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment