Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Never thought... whoa

I never thought I would ever consider being a military wife...much less BE ONE.
But the minute I fell in love with you, there was NOTHING else I would want to be...
Some people call me needy...but I'm going to prove to you that I can be independent.
I want to be the rock that you can stand on...The rock that you build your life and dreams off of.
The woman you know will ALWAYS be there when your bus rolls in...The voice that you will forever hear on the other side of the phone.
The only person you know will never betray you... regardless of the situations I am put in.
I will be your shoulder to cry on... and the one praying you through each and every day.
You can trust me when I say..that you are the only one I want for the rest of my days.
You are the only one that I want to call my home...regardless of what state or country we are in.
You are the only man I would travel the world for...and you're the only man I would give up my everything for...
I will walk with my head up and when someone asks I will say with pride..."Yes, I love a military man and I wouldn't want it any other way!"
Some may call me crazy, but that's okay with me...I didn't choose to fall in love with a military man.
God blessed me that way you see...He chose me to be different, to be outstanding, to be a military wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment