Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

it was brief

Tonight, tonight I talked to you and it was brief, all day I thought of all the stuff I wanted to tell you and talk to you about and I didn't get a chance to have much of a conversation with you tonight. I know you had duty tonight, sorry you had that. Know I'm here, and I don't know how your feeling about the seperation but know I'm supporting you soo much. I wish there was a way for me to truly understand how you feel, especially with you being gone. Its 52 days today! And about 119 days to go. (Give or take). Today was a little rough. I was so eager to tell you about my day, and how I started reading the book you bought us about becoming a family. I read another chapter of that book I'm gonna send you. Omg I'm learning so much more about marriage, actually a whole new level. I can't wait for you to read it. I miss you so much babe-o. I have a headache from thinking too much about you! I love you I love you I love you...

I cannot wait to manhandle you.

No comments:

Post a Comment