Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy in laws.

Alright, so I know I am young and I have ALOT of livin to do. and I know I aint that quite exp and all, but I know enough to know about the needs of my husband and what I need to do to be a good wife. well my MOTHER is a complete moron sometimes.. she is the crazy in law that I prayed I would never have! my mother tries her hardest to give the best advice for our marriage, but lately shes been a bit overboard! my parents took me today to go look at model homes, so we can get an idea of pricing and stuff when he gets back. Well, shes telling me all this crap about bring married, and its not going to be easy and im like "yo, I didnt ask for your opionion"gahhh, today has been a bit overwhelming. I'm kinda happy I moved to CA so I dont have to deal with. I dont have much to say today.


Love you babe-o

The wife

No comments:

Post a Comment