Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I think its getting worse

Alright, so we often always hear that one saying, "before it gets better it gets worse" but how much bad stuff does someone have to go through to make it get better? The husband has been gone for 3 months now and eveything is still falling the heck apart! Were already half way through this deployment and it seems its just getting worse. I have been missing him so much more that the way I feel is turning into me being unhappy, and him it seem like he's not being an awesome husband. Which he is, don't get me wrong, I just wish I could talk to him more, (yeah right, he's on deployment huh?) I'm lucky if I get to talk to him every day, let alone just let me hear his darn sweet voice that makes me feel better, his cute laugh that I miss, or him telling me he is going to impregnante me when we speak on the phone, it just sucks balls. My complaining level has went to a very low amount to it being out of control. I can't take this anymore, I just wish I could be in a coma for the rest of the time he is gone. And to make it worse, I get mad and angry with him! I don't expect him to know what to say or how to comfort me.. This just sucks.

Love you babe-o
B

No comments:

Post a Comment