Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

in school

I didn't get a chance to write a entry yesterday! I had some much homework yesterday it was a bit tough to finish all of it but you know me I finished it all. Yes all of it. :-) its about 530 pm here and I just stepped foot in class, I arrived home about 330. Gave me enough time to unpack and kinda rest my mind for a moment. I'm kinda happy to be home but at the same time I already my my family. A lot. But I'm a big girl. I can hang in there and stay strong. Its so weird when you left, I got used to being on my own that the family annoyed the crap out of me. Haha.

The drive was long today, well not really. It took me about 5 hours exactly. With 2 stops. I drunk so much coffee before I left I had to stop and pee. And with my mindset that you given me when we drive to az. "Were only stopping once!". I did not want to stop, I felt like you were driving. Literally. There wasn't too much traffice hitting san diego. When I hit oceanside that's when the traffic got a little backed up. But I made good time.

So tomm I am going to send you the stuff I bought you out. I'm excited for you to get it. I am. I've been so anxious to buy you some stuff that I tend to get ancy. :-) and really really excited.

Nothing new really happening this week, I was thinking if the weather were nice I may take a dunk (haha that sounds funny) in the ocean. I am so ready to get in that nasty ocean water. :-)

Well I'm about to start studying babe-o. I hope your trip back to Oki turns out ok. I'm here praying for you.

I love you babe-o.

The wife. :-)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment